Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You can't put a price on love.

Well! It is the night before my biopsy and I have peace that I cannot begin to even describe! All I can say is "Thank you, THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart," for you prayers, your kindness and concern and your encouraging words. You cannot put a price on the love that people show you. It touches you so deep to know that you have a whole army of people on your side. I thank the Lord for the people who have prayed for my peace.

I have had clinic at Children's Hospital this week. It was probably the best experience I have had there. I got to experience a lot of great things and witness the most support parents. It made me feel so lucky to know I had the same support from the people that I loved. You cannot put a price on the love that people show you.

Without the faithfulness of the good Lord and the love of everyone, I would be a mess! The Lord has a plan. It may not be the one I choose for myself but he will give me the directions on how to get through it! I will keep you all updated. You can't put a price on love.

Today is a GREAT day because I have peace in my storm.

Live. Laugh. Love.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment