Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quick Update!

Hello!! I have been running ragged trying to keep up with school this semester. I thought 14 hours were going to be easy... WRONG! Aside from all of the project craziness that has over taken me, I am VERY blessed want to keep you informed that I do have a lot of abnormal cells that need to be taken care of. I will be going in for a surgery to get rid of the abnormal cells. There could be more surgeries to come. That is better than I could have ever asked for so praise the Lord for that!

It was truly amazing the peace I felt and I still do feel during this time. It's unbelievable when God lays the peace that surpasses all understanding on your life. It's a cool feeling because I feel like he says "I hear you, here I am." What an amazing God we have that can calm the storms in our life with just a simple word. Thank you, God.

The surgery will be on the 4th of February, prayers are always welcome (and thank you from the bottom of my heart for them!!).

I am starting my bible study with my jr high and high school girls tomorrow! I'm so very excited! So far we have 9 and I have a feeling we will have 10 before tomorrow night! What a great turn out!

I promise to be better about updating this because the time I get to talk to people is scarce and the time I get to spend time with people is even few and more far in between. I love you all! Thank you for being you!!

Live. Laugh. Love.

Today is a good day!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment