Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Peace.

Today has taken a different feeling for me. Last night after spending time with the Lord, I realized that there is no reason to be afraid. I have a peace today that I needed. I was able to talk about everything without crying! That's saying a lot for me. I think I got a little weepy while listening to air one. But that's nothing new! The Lord has used song to really speak to me! Thank you for your continued prayers and support. I love you all!

I got to have lunch with my good friend Meagan today and then rested for a lot of it. I have had a head ache (probably stress) since two days ago. But, all of the out pouring of blessings, makes it all okay! They make me smile!

I go back to school tomorrow for registration and then 4 other girls from school are off to Dallas, TX for a board review! I am excited! It's really nuts to think this last semester is really starting. It is definitely my bed time! Hopefully this semster I will be better about going to bed.

Today is a good day.
Live. Laugh. Love.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment