Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

It is so hard to believe we are in 2010! Isn't it crazy?!? I have told so many people that this year has been such a long time coming for me. I will be graduating, getting a job (that I hopefully find), getting established... basically learning how to be a big girl!

I have so many hopes and dreams for this year and I know they are right around the corner!

I got to start my new year out with my best friend and her husband in Nashville, TN! What a great way to start the new year!!

I am starting back school this week and going to a board review in Dallas, TX to gear up for my big exam! It's so exciting but so nerve racking at the same time!! I can't wait!

I pray that everyone has a safe and wonderful new year! I hope the Lord blesses you beyond belief! Until next time.. I'm sure there are going to be lots of news for this year!!

Live. Laugh. Love.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment