Monday, September 20, 2010

Prayers, Peace. Patience.

In 10 days, I will be on my way to Romania! Time has FLOWN by. In true fashion (like with any big event), obstacles are beginning to take shape which can only be the enemy trying to dampen spirits. Luckily, I have a God bigger than any sitation big or small. Now, to pray for peace, patience and understanding, is a lot easier said than done. But I am asking for each and everyone of you to pray,  pray, pray!
For the last week or so I have been having pain in my lower right side. Most of the time it is just a dull ache but if I sneeze, cough, laugh or move suddenly just right it is a very sharp uncomfortable pain. So I paid the doc a visit to confirm that I have a hernia. They did run other tests (the results will be in in the a.m.... we hope) to rule out any infections. Next we'll have an ultra sounds and more likely than not a surgery to correct it. You could imagine my panic (and my parents panic) this situation when in 10 days I will be away from U.S. healthcare and in a foreign country! Crazy! 

So just pray for healing and pray for quickness but thoroughness by the right doctors! I appreciate everyone's excitement and encouraging words and prayers!! I'll keep everyone updated!

Live. Laugh. Love.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment