Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Prayer Request!

Hey everyone! I am going to drop a short "prayer request blog" before I hit the bed tonight!
Tomorrow I am going for my ultra sound appointment for my hernia. After that hopefully things will move fast! I have a surgery consult Friday and surgery lined up for Monday to repair my hernia. I appreciate all of the prayers from everyone and encouraging words. I would like to send a special thanks to the FBC prayer group that prayed for my healing tonight. God certainly can heal me. I believe it. He is such an awesome God.

I promise to keep you guys posted! But pray, pray, pray! Pray for healing. Pray for the doctors handling my case. Pray for my sanity as I prepare and pack for my journey. Pray for my family as they endure this right along side me. (On that note, I seriously think my parents could single handedly run the world. They are the reason why I have a consult and surgery scheduled... all in one day!) Most of all, pray for the RoMed team that I will be apart of. I feel as though God has put a wonderful team together to do amazing things in Romania. Pray for our strength, spiritually and physically as we endure some tough work days ahead. But days that are surely going to be filled with abundant blessings and lessons learned. Pray for our safety as we complete 23 hours of travel!

God is so so good and has provided me a wonderful family, boyfriend and friends who all are so supportive and encouraging through this time.

Until my next update... hopefully soon following tomorrow!

Live. Laugh. Love.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment