Monday, January 10, 2011

2011!

Wow! 2011 rolled around way quick and I have been so behind on blogging and yes so behind on Romania posting and  pictures! Today was a snow day and I have made a little headway on my picture book to show people! It's so tough to pick out all the pictures that are important to you because truly all of them are! It's unbelievable that I still miss Romania just as much as I did the day I left!

2011 has already proved itself to be a phenomenal year! God is so wonderful to me! Last year, I remember posting... so broken hearted and confused as I tried to wrap my head around being as sick as I was. I am so blessed and happy to say this year... I am posting healthy and bad cell and cancer free. What a blessing?

As most of you have seen, I am counting down to a big event! A lot of you have sent me messages and I have politely answered you. The event has been kept away from Facebook for various reasons but if you must know... just ask me. What happened before we had Facebook to make everything public knowledge? I can assure you of this (and I can't believe I have even been asked!! You guys know me WAY better than that! haha)... NO! I am not with child nor will I be until I am a married woman, many years down the road. Thank you. Haha. Curiosity gets people a little too much, right?

I sent out a "Merry Christmas/New Years video to a lot of people just giving an update and somethings God has laid on my heart. Also, a little special addition was added in there as well! So, I will now post it on my blog... even though it's about 10 days past the new year! Enjoy!

I love you all! I will try to continue with my Romania journal within the next couple of days!

Live. Laugh. Love.

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment